Bocom international intends to go to Hong Kong listed IPO size does not exceed the total share capit-ssport

Bocom international intends to go to Hong Kong listed IPO size does not exceed 28% of the total share capital of the Sina fund exposure platform: letter Phi lag false propaganda, long-term performance is lower than similar products, how to buy funds pit? Click [I want to complain], Sina help you expose them! On each reporter Sha Fei bank split bocom international listed in Hong Kong and new progress. The evening of September 12th, the bank announced that the provisional shareholders meeting held on October 28th, to consider and approve of BOCOM listed overseas and related authorization bill. According to the announcement, the size of the issue will not exceed 28% of the total issued share capital after the issue, the specific time to issue the listing will be determined in accordance with the conditions of foreign capital markets, the progress of the approval process. Fudan University Center for financial research director Sun Lijian told the "daily economic news" reporter said, "since, large commercial banks both in the mainland A shares or H shares, less favored investors, the valuation is always in the low state. But the spin off of the subsidiary will be expected to enhance the overall value of the banking group, and allow the company’s market value to be more reasonable evaluation." 90% of the shares for the international offering according to the announcement, the IPO will include: accounting for 1 of the size of the offering 10% preliminary proposal of the Hongkong public offering (according to the Listing Rules of Hongkong or the Hongkong stock exchange from excluded to reverse); 90% international accounted for 2 of the size of the offering offering (depending on the initial exercise of the over allotment option and not set, and according to the Listing Rules of Hongkong or the Hongkong stock exchange to dial back), an exemption from or which include the existing shareholders of the company according to the Listing Rules of Hongkong obtained guarantee quota (depending on the Hong Kong exchange shareholder approval or incense exemption). In fact, as early as August 25th, the bank announced that the board of directors, the meeting has been split through bocom international overseas listing of the bill listed in Hongkong preliminary proposals, the IPO of 90% shares for the international offering, the remaining 10% public offering in Hongkong, the existing shareholders according to the Listing Rules of Hongkong and guarantee the quota (depending on the Hongkong stock exchange shareholders approval or exemption). It is reported that the International Bank of Hongkong is the largest in the region, one of the most widely serving Chinese investment banks and securities trading institutions. At the same time, BOCOM international is Hongkong Securities Regulatory Commission approved the first batch of listed on the main board of sponsors, and with the Hongkong SFC mergers and acquisitions exclusive financial adviser licence. In the latest announcement, the bank pointed out that bocom international listing on the Hongkong Stock Exchange main board, IPO will not exceed the scale of about 28% of the total issued share capital. The specific time of issue will be decided according to the situation of overseas capital market and the progress of examination and approval. Proceeds will be used for the development of investment banking, securities brokerage, asset management, investment and financing business. It is worth noting that, after the Bank of communications to spin off the international listing of foreign banks, the Bank of China will remain an absolute controlling position on the international bank, International Bank of communications will continue as the bank’s Affiliated Companies. In addition, the overseas listing plan has yet to be approved by the relevant regulatory authorities. Conducive to promoting bank theory相关的主题文章: